Here you can download the new «living 3D marker» augmented reality application named «Ball Valves» and test it on your own PC.
It was created as an exhibition project for STROYCAPITALGROUP and was first demonstrated at PCVExpo 2011 (autumn 2011).
«Ball Valves» application uses two «living 3D markers»:
- key facts about OJSC STROYCAPITALGROUP and KMC Corporation with their logos placed on a virtual globe;
- 5 detailed 3D models of ball valves for you to choose, explore and learn about.
Instructions for downloading on your PC
1. Download the special software for demonstration of the technology. Launch the program on your PC (.exe file) to view «living 3D marker».
Download the program (15 MB).
2. Download and print pdf file with «living 3D markers» or simply take two flyers that you received at STROYCAPITALGROUP's booth.
3. Ensure that the webcam is connected to your PC.
4. Bring the marker to the camera so that it is fully captured. The marker will activate 3D model of the «Ball Valves» project!
Markers control rules
1. Key facts
The first «living 3D marker» shows a globe made up as a ball valve. The globe is designed in the OJSC STROYCAPITALGROUP’s logo color gamut.
You can rotate the marker clock- and counterclockwise to move between Moscow (OJSC STROYCAPITALGROUP) and Seoul (KMC Corporation).
To learn more about the manufacturers’ product line-up keep on rotating the marker in front of the camera.
2. Product line
The second marker features the product catalogue and includes 5 detailed models of the ball valves produced by KMC Corporation.
When a user places the marker within the interactive area he or she first sees a short video about the ball valve construction. Then a user gets to the interactive menu offering five 3D ball valve models to choose from.
In order to move between the models a user has to rotate the marker clock- and counterclockwise.
Should a selected model stay still for more than 3 seconds it is enlarged and a user sees detailed info to the right. You can rotate the valve’s model in all planes and explore it in full detail using the «living 3D marker».
In order to get back the menu, simply remove the marker from the interactive zone for 2 seconds.
If you experience problems installing or viewing our «living 3D marker» on your PC please send us an e-mail with a brief description of the problem at email@example.com. We will help you for sure!
Back to the list of demo