Here you can download our educating «living 3D marker» augmented reality project GEOS System and view it on your PC.
In this interactive application you’ll see:
- two full constellations of GLONASS and GPS satellites on low earth orbits;
- detailed 3D model of «GeoS-3» receiver;
- integration of the receiver in a car interior.
You can see all of these just now on a «living 3D marker» of EligoVision augmented reality!
This project has been created for Navitech-Expo-2011 (June 2011).
You can watch the «living 3D marker» GEOS System:
- in any online browser using EView plug-in;
- by downloading our special software to your PC.
EView: watch in your browser!
The new EView plugin allows launching applications on «living 3D markers» in your browser.
To start watching you need to bring the «living 3D marker» (pdf file) for this application to your webcam. If the plug-in is not installed, please download and install it on this page. After that the plug-in will be launched automatically.
Instructions for downloading on your PC
1. Download the special software for demonstration of the technology. Launch the program on your PC (.exe file) to view «living 3D marker».
Download the program (40MB).
2. Download the file with the image of markers and print them on any printer (pdf file), or take a flyer that you received at Navitech-Expo-2011.
3. Ensure that the webcam is connected to your PC.
4. Bring the marker to the camera so that it is fully captured. The marker will activate GEOS System 3D presentation.
Marker control rules
After the application is launched the user will be brought to space at about 30 000 km high where he/she will be able to observe the rotation of GLONASS and GPS satellite constellations.
When the «living 3D marker» is brought to the camera the point on the map will be zoomed in. In this case you’ll zoom in to the roof on one of the showrooms of Expocenter where Navitech-Expo-2011 was held.
For convenient navigation and marker control there is an additional window in the lower right corner of the screen where users can see the marker and the actions in front of the camera.
After zooming in you'll see «GeoS-3» 3D receiver that you can study in detail from different perspectives.
To move to the next stage of the presentation and view the receiver integrated in a personal navigator inside a car please hold the marker in one point for 2 seconds.
After zooming in to the car you can move, tilt and rotate the marker to control the car in real time.
If you experience problems installing or viewing our «living 3D marker» on your PC please send us an e-mail with a brief description of the problem at email@example.com. We will help you for sure!
Back to the list of demo